There is a fixed supply of 433,494,437 Dragons. There is no cap on contributions and Dragons will be distributed proportionally based upon Bitcoin value contributed per sending address.
Articles in this section
- What was the final token sale price?
- When will the Dragons be distributed to purchasers?
- Considering how substantial this uncapped raise might be, do you happen to have an investment allocation plan for a large raise?
- How is the value of ETH determined for the distribution equation?
- Why no cap on contributions?
- Can I send BTC or ETH directly from an exchange to participate in the token sale?
- Is there a hard cap?
- Is there a cap for the token sale?
- How are you planning to stop big whales from buying and dumping coins when DRGN comes out?
- Is there a whitelist?