A Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) takes into account both the Dragon balance and length of time each Dragon is held. Based on this “Dragon Days of Slumber Score,” token holders gain priority access to Dragonchain Incubator token sales and pre-sales. Dragon Slumber Score will be used to drive factors, such as discount level, participation timeframe and purchase limits. Since each of the Dragonchain Incubation is unique, with tokens representing different types of utility, these benefits will vary based on the specific token sale. Every Dragonchain Incubation token sale will include some type of exclusive participation for Dragon holders, however.
Articles in this section
- What is the DDSS Leaderboard?
- What is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)?
- Is Dragon Slumber Score a loyalty program? What's the intent?
- What is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) and how I can use it for?
- How is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score Calculated?
- Can you explain how the loss of slumber score works? If I remove 10% of my tokens from MEW, do I lose Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)?
- What happens to my Dragon Days of Slumber Score if I move, add drgns, etc.? Does it reset?
- What is DDSS Recovery?
- DDSS Recovery: A How-to Guide
- Does DDSS recovery work on previous transactions? I participated in token sale with wallet A and moved DRGN to a more secure wallet after few months.