Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) takes into account both the Dragon balance and length of time each Dragon is held. Based on this “Dragon Days of Slumber Score,” token holders gain priority access to Dragonchain Incubator token sales and pre-sales. Dragon Slumber Score will be used to drive factors, such as discount level, participation timeframe and purchase limits. Since each of the Dragonchain Incubation is unique, with tokens representing different types of utility, these benefits will vary based on the specific token sale. Every Dragonchain Incubation token sale will include some type of exclusive participation for Dragon holders, however.
Articles in this section
- Does DDSS recovery work on previous transactions? I participated in token sale with wallet A and moved DRGN to a more secure wallet after few months.
- Does wallet B need to be empty prior to the lump transfer from wallet A to B? Assume my DDSS is 2 million for wallet B and 1 million for wallet A. I would have 3 million after the process is completed.
- Will we be able to see the recovered DDSS amount separate from our full DDSS?
- If I hold DRGN in 3 addresses and move the DRGN from address B and C into address A. Is it possible to recover the DDSS from address B and C? If so, I would just need to pay two fees, right?
- DDSS Recovery: A How-to Guide
- Is Dragon Slumber Score a loyalty program? What's the intent?
- Can you explain how the loss of slumber score works? If I remove 10% of my tokens from MEW, do I lose Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)?
- What happens to my Dragon Days of Slumber Score if I move, add drgns, etc.? Does it reset?
- What is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)? INFOGRAPHIC
- How is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score Calculated?