The Dragon token is a tokenized micro-license (PATENT PENDING) for interaction with the Dragonchain commercial platform and related services. The token captures legal guidance regarding US Securities Law.
Not A Security
- A Dragon is a tokenized micro-license (PATENT PENDING) for interaction with Dragonchain commercial platform services which captures legal guidance regarding US Securities law.
- A Dragon is not a financial security and should not be purchased for investment or speculative purposes. Purchasers of Dragons should have a bona fide intention to use them for interaction with the Dragonchain platform.
Token Supply Capped*
- A cap of 433,494,437 Dragons will be created during the token sale event.
- Dragons will be offered for public sale beginning on October 2, 8:00 AM US PDT (UTC-7) and ending November 2, 5:00 PM US PDT (UTC-7).
- Accepted payment methods: BTC & ETH.
- Dragons will be distributed proportionately based upon Bitcoin value contributed per sending address. For this measure, contributed ETH will be valued at Bittrex Exchange Hourly Closing Price for day of contribution.
- US based launch - accepting contributions from US Citizens