Dragons are used for access to any part of the platform (eg spinning up a node, provisioning smart contracts, subscribing to data feeds, access to advanced smart contract libraries, access to incubated projects, and early/discounted access to incubated project tokens)…
Articles in this section
- Auto Claim Gate Verification
- So is Dragonchain, in essence, making it easier/simpler for companies to utilize blockchain with existing tech/apps and then also foster growth?
- How are Dragons used?
- What language does the platform use for writing smart contracts?
- Is the Dragonchain code forked from another project?
- Why is Dragonchain needed, or why aren’t Bitcoin and Ethereum good enough?
- What makes Dragonchain different / better?