Components proposed by Joe Roets and the Dragonchain team whilst at Disney via W3C for standardization (not necessarily up to date) - Blockchain Standardization Notes
Articles in this section
- What is a smart contract? How does it work?
- How does blockchain work?
- A person who claims he/she is the admin/employee at Dragonchain tries to sell me tokens, offer discounts, and ask for my ETH on Telegram. What should I do?
- Will you be expanding the Dragonchain brand in the future to offer more than just a token sale platform in terms of utility and overall direction?
- Can someone explain what is in Dragonchain to me in simply terms (30 second elevator pitch)?
- Going forward how do you plan to increase the decentralized nature of the private chains?
- What do you think the biggest challenge will be for Dragonchain to get adoption in industry?
- Does (or will) Dragonchain offer any bounty campaigns or a way for volunteers to earn some DRGN for assisting with the project in various ways?
- Are you focusing on internal marketing with close clients to build a testimonial base? If so, are there plans to move to a more aggressive marketing strategy once your first few token sales are out?
- Are there any current ties with Disney? Will Disney be assisting directly with the project/profiteering from Dragonchain?