Blockchain is a groundbreaking technology that has proven radical value in real applications in industry over a relatively short time. In the over 25 years of my software technology career, I’ve seen no other technology platform approach such power and promise as blockchain and cryptocurrency other than the Internet itself. The combination of decentralized secure and provable state along with system currency features provides unique capabilities that when considered holistically, stand alone among competing technology. That is, it is wrong to consider blockchain vs. database or blockchain vs. caching. One needs to consider the full capability of the platform and how dissimilar applications and services may use a subset of the common platform capabilities to their benefit and interoperate in ways not possible today.
Articles in this section
- Is KYC application still available?
- What is a smart contract? How does it work?
- How does blockchain work?
- A person who claims he/she is the admin/employee at Dragonchain tries to sell me tokens, offer discounts, and ask for my ETH on Telegram. What should I do?
- Will you be expanding the Dragonchain brand in the future to offer more than just a token sale platform in terms of utility and overall direction?
- Can someone explain what is in Dragonchain to me in simply terms (30 second elevator pitch)?
- Going forward how do you plan to increase the decentralized nature of the private chains?
- What do you think the biggest challenge will be for Dragonchain to get adoption in industry?
- Does (or will) Dragonchain offer any bounty campaigns or a way for volunteers to earn some DRGN for assisting with the project in various ways?
- Are you focusing on internal marketing with close clients to build a testimonial base? If so, are there plans to move to a more aggressive marketing strategy once your first few token sales are out?