WRT Disney, the best answer is probably in the FAQ itself (https://dragonchain.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003628971-What-is-the-relationship-or-association-between-Disney-and-Dragonchain-). Basically, the team created the project over 2 years inside Disney as full-time employees and open sourced it from there. Disney approved the licensing and structure of the project on its way out, and handed it off to me (Joe) to maintain. We also had approval to create the Dragonchain Foundation as well, and that was accomplished in January 2017. We are amazed with the support for our project from the great people at Disney.
Articles in this section
- Is KYC application still available?
- What is a smart contract? How does it work?
- How does blockchain work?
- A person who claims he/she is the admin/employee at Dragonchain tries to sell me tokens, offer discounts, and ask for my ETH on Telegram. What should I do?
- Will you be expanding the Dragonchain brand in the future to offer more than just a token sale platform in terms of utility and overall direction?
- Can someone explain what is in Dragonchain to me in simply terms (30 second elevator pitch)?
- Going forward how do you plan to increase the decentralized nature of the private chains?
- What do you think the biggest challenge will be for Dragonchain to get adoption in industry?
- Does (or will) Dragonchain offer any bounty campaigns or a way for volunteers to earn some DRGN for assisting with the project in various ways?
- Are you focusing on internal marketing with close clients to build a testimonial base? If so, are there plans to move to a more aggressive marketing strategy once your first few token sales are out?