As long as you have a non exchange wallet with an amount > 0, you will be able to assign the ETH address and be able to apply. Also, you must be holding DRGN in ERC20 wallet like MEW(MyEtherWallet) for at least 24 hours before KYC.
Articles in this section
- How to apply for KYC?
- If my KYC already got approved, do I need to apply again for any upcoming project/presale?
- Can I change the ETH address after my KYC got approved? If not, what should I do?
- Can I change my email for KYC application?
- How many Dragons / DRGN do I need to apply for KYC?
- My KYC application failed? Why? What do I do now?
- I still haven't received my verification code to verify my Dragonchain account.
- KYC is processing? I still haven't been approved?
- I got locked out / an error while creating my Dragonchain account / doing the KYC process. Can I get help with access?
- Signing up for a new Dragonchain account for KYC purposes.