As long as your ID which is used to apply for KYC is still valid, you don't need to re-apply KYC for any upcoming incubator project/presale.
Articles in this section
- How to apply for KYC?
- If my KYC already got approved, do I need to apply again for any upcoming project/presale?
- Can I change the ETH address after my KYC got approved? If not, what should I do?
- Can I change my email for KYC application?
- How many Dragons / DRGN do I need to apply for KYC?
- My KYC application failed? Why? What do I do now?
- I still haven't received my verification code to verify my Dragonchain account.
- KYC is processing? I still haven't been approved?
- I got locked out / an error while creating my Dragonchain account / doing the KYC process. Can I get help with access?
- Signing up for a new Dragonchain account for KYC purposes.