No, there will only be one DDSS which is the updated one after you recover your DDSS.
Articles in this section
- Does DDSS recovery work on previous transactions? I participated in token sale with wallet A and moved DRGN to a more secure wallet after few months.
- Does wallet B need to be empty prior to the lump transfer from wallet A to B? Assume my DDSS is 2 million for wallet B and 1 million for wallet A. I would have 3 million after the process is completed.
- Will we be able to see the recovered DDSS amount separate from our full DDSS?
- If I hold DRGN in 3 addresses and move the DRGN from address B and C into address A. Is it possible to recover the DDSS from address B and C? If so, I would just need to pay two fees, right?
- DDSS Recovery: A How-to Guide
- Is Dragon Slumber Score a loyalty program? What's the intent?
- Can you explain how the loss of slumber score works? If I remove 10% of my tokens from MEW, do I lose Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)?
- What happens to my Dragon Days of Slumber Score if I move, add drgns, etc.? Does it reset?
- What is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)? INFOGRAPHIC
- How is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score Calculated?