As long as you transfer all your tokens from wallet A to wallet B (empty wallet A), you are able to recover it.
Articles in this section
- What is the DDSS Leaderboard?
- What is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)?
- Is Dragon Slumber Score a loyalty program? What's the intent?
- What is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) and how I can use it for?
- How is a Dragon Days of Slumber Score Calculated?
- Can you explain how the loss of slumber score works? If I remove 10% of my tokens from MEW, do I lose Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS)?
- What happens to my Dragon Days of Slumber Score if I move, add drgns, etc.? Does it reset?
- What is DDSS Recovery?
- DDSS Recovery: A How-to Guide
- Does DDSS recovery work on previous transactions? I participated in token sale with wallet A and moved DRGN to a more secure wallet after few months.