What is Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) Recovery?
Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) Recovery is a process that allows users to maintain their current DDSS, even after making a wallet change.
DRGN holders expressed frustration with losing their Dragon Days of Slumber Score (DDSS) after moving DRGNs from one wallet to another. Many of these transfers were done with the intent of moving tokens to a more secure wallet, which users felt was unjustly penalized. Dragonchain implemented DDSS Recovery in order to combat this issue. Now users can transfer their DRGNs into any wallet and maintain their existing DDSS.
Step 1: The user must move ALL DRGNs from the original wallet (Wallet A) into the intended wallet (Wallet B).
Step 2: Once ALL of the DRGNs have been moved from Wallet A, transfer 20 DRGNs into Wallet A. This is the Recovery Fee.
- The Recovery Fee must collected from Wallet A.
- Wallet A must be completely empty before transferring the 20 DRGN Recovery Fee.
Step 3: Now, the user will send the Recovery Fee (20 DRGNs) from Wallet A to the Official Dragonchain DDSS Recovery Fee Address.
Important to Note
- Exchange Wallets do not accumulate DDSS or receive recovered DDSS.
- Users have up to ONE year to recover their DDSS from the original wallet.
- DDSS Recovery only recovers the DDSS amount from the original wallet after ONE MOVE. The last move brings your balance to 0 and is not cumulative.
- If a user were to move their DRGNs from Wallet A to Wallet B, then decide to spend some of their DRGNs in Wallet B, this action will change the user’s DDSS. If the user then moves their DRGNs to Wallet C, the user CANNOT recover their original DDSS from Wallet Aーonly Wallet B.